Enterprise Lead Management System offers you a central database to maintain leads coming from different sources in a common format. It automates the data import and lead validation checks into a CRM system so that classified leads can be passed to sales team for lead nurturing campaigns and other marketing related activities almost immediately.
Enterprise Lead works around a powerful lead validation process that will make sure all of your leads are standardized and free from any kind of duplication. It gives you the ability to enter the leads into the lead management system via XML or HTTP post. You can also integrate it with your existing CRM system. It uses the lead validation feature to organize lead types fast and easy.
Enterprise Lead allows you to make lead validation as prospective leads flow into the system. These validation methods are completely innovative and fully secured. The lead validation process is currently applicable in the following steps:
- 1. Using filter for preventing delivery of useless leads - In this step of lead validation, Enterprise Lead will scan all the available fields of lead to confirm that the submitted data is not worthless. If any discrepancy is found, it will get marked with a custom filter and colored so that it can be prevented from sending to a customer.
- 2. Checking duplicate leads - Enterprise Lead validation software allows you to make clear which fields you would like to be evaluated in the duplicate checking phase. Apart from commonly used field of "Email Address", you can choose to compare any field based on your lead types for checking duplicate leads.
- 3. Lead validation - This option will let you use usual expressions to decide a routine set of values for the lead validation software to match up before allowing a lead in. You need to go through this phase to include or exclude certain numbers, words and also characters. As a result, wrong or invalid information can be prevented from getting submitted to Enterprise Lead and displayed in the corresponding lead fields.
- • Improve sales efficiency with higher number of qualified leads.
- • Get rid of bad or irrelevant leads and identify which sources offer the best price for closed sale.
To start taking advantage of our lead validation software, contact us now!